This website amazibalms.com (the “Website”) contains articles and other information designed to inform the reader about a variety of health care topics. The Website makes no guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy of information contained herein. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited within the content of this Website is true, correct, precise, or even up-to- date, especially to the extent it relates to health-related matters. The content of this Website is often written and edited in whole or part by non-health care professionals whose intentions are to provide a broad synopsis of health care related topics. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not necessarily apply to you or your symptoms.
Some of the information provided on this Website is of a non-specific nature and should never be used as a substitute for the advice of a health care professional. This Website does not profess to provide medical advice, professional diagnoses, opinions, treatments, or services to its readers. Through this site and links to other sites, the Website provides general information for educational and informative purposes only. We strongly discourage anyone from “self-diagnosing,” including but not limited to any attempt to use or adopt any of the information on this Website or information gained through links to other sites as a substitute for a consultation with a doctor. Nothing on this Website should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine. WE DO NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE AND NOTHING HEREIN CREATES A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Medical information changes constantly. As a result, the information published on this Website or on the linked websites may not be current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on any information found online to recommend a course of treatment for you or< any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this Website or any linked websites it done solely at your own risk.
This Website does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or any information that may be provided on the Website or on the linked websites. The linked websites may contain text, graphics, images or information that you find offensive. The Website, its affiliates, its licensors and its partners have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials.
In the event of any medical emergency, call 9-1- 1 immediately in the United States or the appropriate emergency services network in your country if you are not in the United States. If you have any other health concern, or if you have questions regarding your overall health, you should always consult with your doctor or another health care professional. Never disregard or delay medical advice or treatment as a result of something you have read on this Website.
We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. While we hope that you are always satisfied with your purchase, we realize there are times that you may need to return a product. If you will need to return your product, please review the information below.
• Returns must be made within 10 days of your receipt date for a refund.
• Merchandise must be in its original, unopened, and unused condition.
• We regret that we do not refund original shipping costs with the return.
• Please note on the front side of your receipt or packing slip the reason for your return.
• Please mail your product return to:
AmaziBalms , 129 Mast Mall, Marina Del Rey, 90292 CA
• You will be responsible for the return shipping & handling charges, which will not be refunded, unless you received damaged product.
• Please make sure to record your tracking number because we cannot issue a refund until our office confirms receipt of the returned merchandise. We are not responsible for lost packages.
• All returns will be credited to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
• Returns will be processed within 1-2 weeks of our office receiving your item.
• Please allow at least 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS REJECTED AT CUSTOMS
We are not responsible for any shipments that are rejected at customs, no matter what country you are in. If we receive the product back and it is sellable based on our inspections, we will issue a refund. It is up to you, the customer, to make sure that what you are purchasing is legal in your country. At no time will we ever refund the shipping cost due to customs issues