- Sandalwood is Packed with Flavonoids and Numerous Phytonutrients; it Has Been Used for Centuries in Ayurveda as a Natural Anti-Aging Face Mask!
- Turmeric’s Skin Benefitting Phytochemistry Comes from Curcumin Which Has Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Oxidant, and Anti-Septic Properties!
- The healing properties of Aloe Vera are legendary and have been used since ancient times. On a cosmetic level, aloe vera’s anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities can help to alleviate skin ailments like psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness.
- Rose has antioxidants which prevent the formation of wrinkles. The regular use of rose petal powder for cleansing, toning and exfoliating tightens the skin and slows down aging.
- French Yellow Clay is considered to be a powerful cleanser which draws out impurities from the skin while the essential minerals within the clay are released. It sloughs off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, and tightens & tones the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, fresh, and radiant.